|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Freakish mannn!!! Todae is lyk..walao.Quite disappointed.Nvr recieve report card. I'm omost late fer skool.Cant get th 1st train cos super pack lyk sardine lor!LOL.Melissa(poh),kimmy,jiji & sandra were wt me.We were lyk rushing tu skool cos dun wan tu kenna DC ma.Siao,perspire lot sia..First lesson maths nd mr gan gave som question fer us tu do.Aft completetion,he gave us hw tu do(fer th hol on mon). Den had lit.Sian de lor!I dunno y i hated lit so much.Feel lyk sleeping smetyms..Teacher went thru th ws fer sing tu de dawn.Aft tht,recess.Went tu th cafe cos tudae las day cafe open.Ate waffle & drank ice mocha.Yeah,felt quite sian eating tis..Bt nice! I went tu th toilet wt Lavanya tu wash my hands & saw a sec3 holding her hair & she asked"does anyone of eu hav xtra rubber band?" i of cos ans ma,if nt veri rude.So i said"err..no."Den th gal was lyk damn pissed off la.I heard her sayin"stupid!action!".Wtf,i dunno if th las wrd was action or xtra..bt really pissed me off!!Lyk we owe her smethg sia!Wat's wrong wt her?!She treat me lyk i'm her foe meh?!I complaint tu jiji den she say she noe th gal,she say in indian dance,kns la! Aft recess,we had science.Went tu th lab.Tink 1e3 oso went there cos i saw them walkin there.Th class was damn damn noisy so mr lim sat there waitin & lookin at us & oso tryin ways tu make us quiet down.Kay,i'm nt tokin la,most of th boys were.We did th experiment tu see if th leaf contained starch.Th experiment took bout 15-20mins tu complete,quite short.I wrote down th answer aft the experiment & jiji washed th things.Teacher den brief us/recap wt us th whole process again tu help us understand.Zheng Yi sprayed water at me & i looked at hym and was lyk =.= He asked me tu giv hym copy th ans & i quickly close th bk & said NO! And he replied"Okay lor,den continue spraying/playing."I was damn irritated lor!Lol..I had tu clean th table wt th cloth again..=.= (pissed off).Th funniest thing was he when 'cher is tokin,he placed his legs on Lavanya's chair & Lavanya was tryin tu push his legs away.SMELLY LEGS! haha. Aft skool,i'm supposed tu do lit project wt jiji,lavanya,rj&jewelle bt jiji came & told me tht jewelle cant do,she told me yeaterdae && i was lyk arrgh!!Den i said tu jewelle"eh, i thot i told euu tht we see first tudae hw den decide whether tu do anot??" Den rj quickly say"Why dun we do fer lyk 15-20mins den okkay ler?" I agreed.Our shooting was delayed cos of th boys,they wanted tu do th same scene as us.We helped them take th foto & they were takin suchhhh a looong tym.I oso took sme pics..(boys hu satyed bak wt us:Gokul,Javeed,Manoj,Sai&zheng Yi) PICTURES: >>this is the first "need,labour,inheritance"we wrote on th board. >>They were figuring out hw tu sit & at th same tym,quarreling.. >>Th scenes they shot.. >>This is my seat,only fer me. :D >>Finally our turn.. >>Our roles.. >>Does tis scene lk lyk sing tu th dawn? >>Yeah,hu won th scholarship? >>Tired baggs >>E4 poster |