|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Now i noe, life isn't tht easy.There are much things to learn & obstacles to overcome. My blog till now,i dunno wat th hell happened,but gentle reminder,it's crazy,goin insane.today euu see my blog,tml,it wun be the same way anymore. Anw.i've changed my blogskin.Looks kinda xian at it liao.z.z Did my maths after bloggin.I tink i'm mad over blogin.I can't concentrate when doin my maths & keep lookin at my com.-DIAO- i dunno why i becum lyk tht..ZzZz.. I think i must really shut my com & put it under my pillow so tht i cud really concentrate on studying.Everyone is wt their heads on th book & me,bloggin.Looks stupid.I shud oso be studying now rite? I mean ~duh~? Okkays.Think better get goin.Kinda late nw.. ♥♥,sile |