|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Persevere to see rainbow.. :D OMG!!OMG!! ppl hav started revising le!!!Me,so shitty,still siting infront of tis screen,simply jus bloggin. It's baddd fer health.I know tht bt i'm too stuborn tu jus stop. T.T haiz.ZzZz~.. Tis wud be th las tym i'm on-ing my com.YES!Th veri las tym ler.Actually on com fer project.I HATE THOSE IDIOTIC PROJECT.I haven reali complete.We hav tu present & submit it in poster form TML!! Gahh!!Tht's tml!!Shitty shit manz!Gonna do & send it tu lavanya.Haiz. Started wt geog.Nt badd,learn quite alott. :D Tudae,Ms Ang took over th lesson(maybe tu gain teaching exprience),while Ms Tan sat at th back.We shifted our classroom tu 1st floor jus because our classmate - Javeed,had tu sit on wheel chair.He haven had his operation,bt,he cant reali walk nw.We took ~good~ care of hym. :D Follow on,we had science fer 1 period which equals tu 35mins.Teacher wanna announce th result fer CA1,hu gt A1,A2,B3,B4 && C5.Yeah,i gt an A1 fer my CA1.I'm proud of it :D Had our recess.After recess had Lit Lecture.It was DAMN boring.Argh!I hate all these lecture.Willl fall asleep half way. -.- Yan ling & Wai Marn gt caught fer toking.had tu meet Ms Chua!!Gosh! After th lecture,had Maths.Mr Gan was quite angry tudae.Yeps,jus because of - SAI -.- Was quite pissed off jus bcos of idiot sai.He kip touching my things lyk nvr touch bfore.Wth.Nt goin tu elaborate on tis.Had Eng class after tht.Oh god,i hate Eng!English sucks!Although Eng is th most important subject,bt i dun seem tu lk interested. Stayed bak after school fer chacha dance practice.Had quite lots of fun.Bt quite unhappy smetyms.I was pissed off too. :X Went bak wt jiji & afiqah.As i expected,jiji was treating me lyk transparent.When afiqah was in th train,she talked tu her fer th journey tu jurong & i was lyk standing thr,kiping my mouth v shut!Jiji jus wanted smeone tu tok whn aft afiqah alight.All she was tellin me was lyk,crap.I shouldn't hav followed them.I shud listen tu Lavanya & dun sit th train tu Jurong & jus take train bak tu Yew Tee.I shudn't listen tu them.I'm too stupid.I tink i'll hav my own opinion nex tym. xoxo, sile♥ |