|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Thursday, June 24, 2010
~If i cud turn back the time~ Tag replies: Lavanya: Yarr lorrrhh! Mr Lim so lamm! Can't sit/stand him alr...& btw, iloveyoutwinnie Si Le: Hehe,he's really lame. -.- You're lame too,haha!!Yea,i think i'll, just sit and talk to him,if not i'll trip and fall!! =P Why did you call me twinnie?? Ming Choo: Helloo ! Taq ^_^ Hahaaa ! Yeahh ! Miss those day we study tgt . ^-^ Si Le: Thks 4 the tag! I hope i can turn back the time :P -End of tag replies :P- Hmm..If i cud turn back the time,that wud save so many ppl from trouble.Lavanya wud b sooooo happy and glad!! :D went t rj's hse ytd t do food-sci.Finally!!Completed it liao.Phew!I'm oni left w my reading assign.,haha!Not so stress liao.Isabel's cummin t my hse later,t edit d vid. =P Holiday's gonna end soon!!Nx Moday school will reopen. :( *cries* Nvm,i'll still love it!At home do hw so boring~..!Mus go skl learn new things then better.Can talk crap w friends too. -.- Haha,i think i ♥ gng t skl and learn than staying at home doing hw :D Yea!! I♥ my friends I♥ my family I♥ my grandparents I♥ my school I♥ my NDP friends I♥ my seniors I♥ my classroom I♥ my everything! Nth t post le,buaibuai! |