|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Holidays,here i come! ((: Heyysuppp people!!!Bored. :( Life don't suck.It's the thing that you do suck alot alot. (: Yeah!Holidays are finally here.I'm happy of course (: But..It's also the best time to buck up (: I dont wanna fail my exams :( Haha,not so serious,but..Life,hard to predict.Well,i might be pessimistic sometimes and optimistic sometimes (: Dont blame me.Can you stay positive everytime? Yeap (: My English homework,check!Chinese homework,check!History homework,check!Maths homework,check! Cant believe i have so many 'checks' in a day!!Woots,clap please.. (: I sat down without getting up fr hours to complete wan!!But..It feels kinda empty.I mean,i felt tt all the answers i fill in are all wrong.wrong.wrong. Why? Nvm,life still need to go on (: Woke up @ 10am & did my English.A piece of cake (: Teehee! :P Chee-ong my homeworks (: ! Gonna complete my quiet time hours later @ night.Left w 1/2 hour.Try to do one hour lorr.Tmr have prayermeet,after tt nid go je library to do revision (: Heehee,happy! (: Guess i've gotta end here (: Do wonderful things.It will leave you great memories (: |