|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Saturday, September 18, 2010
LULU Yo peepz! Heyhey! I dk if i can still continue t update sooo often..Haha,i'm always HIGH,right?LOLs,i dk why.It's my personality tt i love to be happy aye? Hehe...LOLs,i'm happy today over someth & someth. HOHO,♥ I'm always happy,i hope i can be like this all the time!! ~~ Huhuhu...Chinese teacher gave us compo fr our holiday homework..Still working on it..Need a GREAT phrase t encourage ppl..Hmm..Cracking my brain nao.. =.= Well,God really kept his promise yea?He's great!! (: I prayed t ask Him t wake me up @ 8 tday.Guess what,He did! (: Praise Him.There's a lot more blessings frm Him t me..Too much t elaborate.Knew Him fr a month plus? (: Nvm...My result wasn't tt great fr my CA2.Sianz liao. SILE!!!!!JY LEY!!WORK EXTRAAA HARD! xD Exams are finally coming.Yea,finally.I want it t end early,don't you?And also,finally here means i have t really work hard,v v hard le ): We reap what we sow.So,the good result we get is our end product,good. Not going t talk bout my day tday.Just dun feel like talking,or typing.I'm tired.My compoooooo...! ): Gonna think on gooood phrases liao.Update'y next time! ;P |