|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Monday, September 6, 2010
Prayermeet Woots! Tday was really AWESOME manz!! Heee... Early morning did my quiet time (: Again,my grandpa distracted me ): Nevermind.Forgive & forget. Jesus say we must forgive sinful man so God will forgive us cause we're also sinful (: Amen? Haha :D Yay,prayermeet tday was really AWESOME man! ((: Jes forget t bring her hse keys. No choice,did our prayer @ the void deck lorr.. :( Isabel & I newbies there. So we had t introduce ourselves lah. *Embarrassed ^^ Prayed alot. Really ALOT. We prayed fr our love ones,ourselves,our grp & yea. We prayed. I felt closer t God~ :) A good thing lah. After tt,they went t eat while Isabel,CX,HueyTing & I went bk. Isabel & I went t meet RJ & Priya t study (: Teehee.. :P On the way thr,saw this scary..errr...idk is praying mantis or grasshopper..L0Ls..See facebook.Have the picture (: Anways,went Ah Mei cafe t eat RotiPrata (: V nice ley! Later went library lorr.Talked craps instead of really studying.Yea,we talked craps but we still learn though..We still do our work & learn frm each other,so tday was still a fruitful one.I'm just too paranoid liao..Zzz....Our talks are really funny & lame! I told them tt my bro's frend,really stupid one.English direct translate t Chinese. Eg: Dough=面粉 Nut=豆 So,doughnut=面粉豆! And tt link bk t just now during prayermeet,the people told us tt a fwen of theirs say fried egg=炸弹(炸蛋).LoLs... -.- Yeap,it was funny. And then this Priya asked us what is RP, Isabel:Rape pervert. RuiJia:Resident permanent Me:Racist parents LOLs.The first thing ruijia thought of was PR,then she was wondering did Priya get her GK wrong..ROFL.The answer is Republic Poly.Thy say my answer was the craziest & funniest..Yayy!!Haha!! ^^ Yarr & things like SMARTASS Isabel thingy went on & on.. Went home & reached @ bout 7++ The end~ The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will and one comes from a strong won't. |