|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Sunday, October 24, 2010
KPOP ((: Hey people,I'm back (: Just some pictures (: BIGBANG SeungRi, DaeSung, T.O.P, TaeYang, G-Dragon Arent they cool? :D He's just so handsome! :DD T.O.P!! SeungRi!! :DD G-Dragon! :) I find his voice SUPER nice!! :DD TaeYang! (: Cutest DaeSung (: SHINee (Top to bottom,left to right) Onew, TaeMin, Key, JongHyun, MinHo He's handsome! Can? :) MinHo's cute! :D 2PM (Left to right) Tacyeon, WooYoung, JunSu, JaeBum, JunHo, Nichkhun, ChanSung They look damn cute. Killer smile!!! :D Woah... Again & again & again & again... (: Nice smile Nichkhun! :D 2AM (Left to right) SeulOng, ChangMin, JoKwon, Jin Woon SeulOng, ChangMin, JoKwon, JinWoon A.N.JELL!! Hwang Tae Kyung(Jang Geun Suk), Go Mi Nam(Park Shin Hye), Jeremy(Lee Hong Ki), Kang Shin Woo(Jang Yong Hwa) I ♥ JGS (: Hehe, tt's for alllllllll....... peeps!!! :DD P.S I ♥ Jang Geun Suk I ♥ Choi Seung Hyun ( T.O.P) Buais!! |