|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Monday, November 8, 2010
Be strong Hey supp people! Are ya alrightz people?! Are ya high people?! Are ya CRAZY people?! Haha, stop being crazy SILE! & shut tt ass hole mouth up! =X Hohoho, ytd was GREAT. It was more than just G-R-E-A-T, i was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! Yeahhhh! Thanks to awesome Hamizan tt he organised this awesome outing! It was still awesome & great though nt all attended. It was because of Deepavali or parents' objection. Nvm, there's still anth one coming up, or rather a few more. Jus got a note frm Javeed on FB. There's this outing - 1st day ; wildwildwet. 2nd day ; escapethemepark. It's really nice, but.. it's too far. Dont kno if can make it. LOL, & i dont wanna pay so much money :P . Rent chalet, $138 a night. Kill me. (: I'd rather go home sleep (: Let's talk bout ytd. The awesome outing w awesome people!! :D Nhita, Afiqah, WaiMarn, Zoei, RuiJia, Zeenath, Dharshna, Priya, ZhengYi, Manoj, Gokul, Barad, Stefan, Hamizan & Benji, thanks fr attending tt made the outing AWESOME yea? (: Hope more ppl can attend the upcoming one! :D I wanna spend my hols w legendary 2E4.. Nxt yr Sec3, it's gonna be a regret if nv attend. May God bless all outing! God alrdy blessed how many le, continue this blessing! ((: Kays, should talk bout ytd noww. (: Ytd really v early in e morning, met Zee @ Admiralty mrt stn. Went BB tgt. Some boys were thr alrdy. Met Ruijia while Zee went to Dhsrshna's house first. All boys tt wanted t go were alrdy there. Girls? Us both only. Sadd. ): Nvm. I lead the way~! :DD All dk how to go. Haiz, i bring thm lorr.. (: reached there bout 10++ liao. The boys went to buy a soccer boy while RJ & I went Mac to have our breakfast. (: Went back, cleared the sand on the mats. Watched those guys play soccer. Took pics too. Check it out on FB yea! :D Later when Zee, Priya & Dharshna reached there, went to rent bike w the boys. They cycle so damn fast till i cant catch up. LOL. RJ skate, my butt hurts like HELL!! Save me! ): Turned back. Like having asthma like tt, screaming fr oxygen manx!! XD Went Macafe (: Bought drink, but still thirsty. I'm crazy.. Bought anth cup of Milo. LOLs, ate w Nhita. (; I mean, sat down & chatted w her. (: Later, took loads of pics. All on FB. ((: I went home early w RJ, Benji & Zee @ ard 4. ): Kays, tt's all. (: Gonna go kick my fats! LOLs, haha, gng jogging now.. So not saying too much. But, be stong SILE, you can do it. ( I dk why i said tt.. ) It's 9:03 now. Comin back @ 10 i guess (: Stop worrying what might hold you down, and pay attention to why you're standing up. |