|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
... ![]() The Garfield's cute! But.. with those hw, hehe, it doesnt look so nice le.. ): Heyylllo! Tml's vwest huddles! (; Kays, imma cheonging my hw later, must JIAYOU liao. I really wanna complete those freaking hw asap! I wanna enjoy my holidays! Argh, & i didnt get my amaths hw, must ask Lavanya fr it. (: Still stuck with my 2 completed Phy & Chem hw. How pathetic? 1st maths ws almost done! Haiz, my stupid mothertongue, i dun even feel like doing it. I think im sttarting to dislike chinese liaoo... )': Kays, people, sorry fr this damn short post. I'll post more when i really have time. Sayonara~ ! BYEBYE. God, bless me. (: |