|
You just gotta ignite, the light
and let it shine
|
|
|
Profile
L.SiLe, 221096Hello, ;D . Heh, i totally have no time blogging. Dont bother reading my blog. I have only this one super post which says - BYE. THANKS. blabla... Yea? Just leave when you see it. Oh, and it's bigbig too. Even the blind can see.(: CLICK!
DO visit the others! Dont bother mine, IT'S DEAD.
AmandaAishah Denise Kenneth KiatPoh Lavanya MelissaHo MingChoo Priya Priyah QianPing Shi Qi Xanthe XinYi XuanHui Yashi Yujun Credits
©Glamouresque.. And to SILE that edited it. (: |
Saturday, November 6, 2010
LOVE Hey peeps, i'm back ;D Gees. Tday nv go svc. Sad. ): Imma going nxt week! :DD &, class outing is being changed t tml. :DD Excited much? (: I'm really excited fr tml. Wonder how much fun will i have? :D Argh!! Cant wait manzx! Other classes had dunno how many class outing le, us, only one, and it's tml. Gonna treasure it. A farewell outing? Well, maybe. (: At first, when so many classes had class outing, i was kinda sad fr my class. No outing? What kind of class is this?! Haa..! Now have le. Have no regrets liao! (; Sec2, most treasured class, continue to ROCK ON bahh!!! :DD Well, went eat w my parents jus nao. Oh, i saw their love, their true love to my bro & i. I really saw it, i'm nt kiddin'. It was drizzling & we were sitting quite near to the very side of the coffee shp. So, my bro's food was being "mixed" w extra "soup". LOLS. &, my bro was complaining. So, both of my parents said: I change plac w you. to my bro. Woah! Haha, that's their love fr us. Through actions. (: 3E1 I'm being posted to class 3E1, tripple science, double maths. Awesome much? :D I alrdy knew some who will be my classmates nxt yr. (: Those are real smartos, God, how? ): I must work real damn hard fr nxt yr. If nt, they'll catchup. Gosh! I'm stressed! XD Talked to Madeline. She told me this: Tough times never lasts, but tough people do. You said this to me, but you dont use it. Great? I have sucha great friend to tell me this. (: I'm greatly encouraged noww. :DD Oh, &, ytd i went to walk a bridge frm Queensway to Vivo. Long enough? :O Frm QW to Hortpark, Henderson Wave, Mount Faber & thn end. Waa, a 3hrs walk. It was great. &, i took loads of pics too, till my phone no batt. Hahas, great. I'll upload some nxt time alrightz? :D Gonna watch Perfect Taste le. Zaijian loh! :DD -Love is not expressed by saying it through your mouth. It's through your actions. |